Berry Berry

Oh man, you are just awesome. Had no idea what to expect from this!
...You need all the fame! All of it!

Gianni responds:

You know, I might actually need it. I don't think the world needs me to have it, but there might be a mechanism inside of me, some unclear insecurity which demands all of the fame, perhaps.

That being said, I acknowledge deserving NONE of it. Because any of it that I have would be spotlight wrongfully taken from YOU, because YOU are the hero of fame the world truly deserves.

First Time Rule Breaker First Time Rule Breaker

AMAZING JOB!
Perfection- From the voices, to the writing, to the MIXING..
Funnily enough, like Kelsey, I was thinking this could have come straight from an anime like Clannad too! Can't wait to see you expand your voice mark on Newgrounds! :)

Piper responds:

Aww. Thank you! I'm really glad you liked it! :) I appreciate the positive review! You're in a lot of things I've enjoyed watching and I think you're quite talented. Thank you!

Esty Is A Cunt Esty Is A Cunt

HAHAHA As much as I hate that word- this was amazing!
I'm just sad I didn't get a mention (Although maybe that was for the best...)!! XD

DoMiNoVoX Voice Demo 2013 DoMiNoVoX Voice Demo 2013

Verrrry nice 'old scottish grandpa' voice!
Great work, fellow superlabbers! :)

VA Contest 10 - outtakes VA Contest 10 - outtakes

Haha, this is fantastic!
Love everything about it- from the crisp, tip-top quality audio to the douchebaggery humour that comes from such a likable voice! Feeling so conflicted...! XD

All That Jazz (Cover) All That Jazz (Cover)

Oh man, I love this oh-so much!! XD
Amazing work, you two!
Oh yes.. Covers are coming... Covers are being planned *Shifty, nervous glances*

Budj Voice Demo Reel..? Budj Voice Demo Reel..?

You schitzophrenic freak! XP

Budj responds:

Lol... as if.

Demo reel 2013 Demo reel 2013

Suck on mah toe... Erghh..
XD Great job, Anna!

anjidu responds:

lol I freakin love that line!!! XD idk what I was thinking when I did it, but I had fun

Tom Schalk: Demo 2012 Tom Schalk: Demo 2012

Great demo reel! Loved your work in Squirtle Syndrome too!
Will hopefully voice alongside you in a project one day :)

TomStheVoice responds:

Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed both the works haha :P, and after hearing your material, I'd love to work with you also :D

VAC9 - Double T Retail VAC9 - Double T Retail

Love this! Props to articulating all those S words! XD

KJOokami responds:

It's certainly not so simple--speaking such a staggering sum of S's in succession--but I summarily submitted my sincerest shot. :D